Sunday, September 12, 2010

Don't lose sight of the things that make life so beautiful

Dear Readers,

It is 2am and I just now got a chance to get to my computer to write to my few, but faithful readers. It is my fiance's birthday today. Unfortunately, I will not be able to spend it with him. Just coming out of a military life and trying to set up a new life for ourselves is very difficult. I have not seen him for 3 months but I dream of being in his arms. I have become used to a life of wishing he was here but that doesn't mean that it ever gets easy. So, instead of answering a question today, I will just simply tell you to take this opportunity to be grateful for what you have in your life. Celebrate the beauty that surrounds you. Whatever it is that gives your life that little bit of sunshine, may you never lose sight of it. I am so blessed that I have someone so wonderful in my life. Someone who makes all my pain and all my fears disappear. To the man who raised me up and made me the strong woman that I am today- Happy Birthday. May God bless us with so many more years together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFSfdL5lPoY

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, I couldn't image not seeing my husband/fiancee/significant other for three months. I don't know how military spouses do it! I go crazy if he is gone two days.

    I will truly reflect on my blessings and wish you well in the blogosphere. I am new myself and would like to share my blog http://historywasneverlikethat.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete