Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Start of Something Beautiful!

I am ecstatic to start this blog! I have dreamed of starting a blog for many years -- and now it has finally become a reality.

So where to begin? A little information about me would be a great place to start, but I will keep it short and sweet. I am a young woman engaged to a beautiful young man. My fiance is a military veteran and is currently a police officer. Next fall, I will be attending graduate school for accountancy with a concentration in tax law, which is a year long program. I am an avid writer and reader (I can always be found with a book in hand). My life and my love is complete, but I have known struggle and I have experienced hard times. I have fought hard to be where I am today and I could simply describe myself as happy!

My aspiration for this blog is to help men and women with the problems that we face everyday. From relationship problems to money issues, I am here to help! Please, help me get started by sending me questions, commenting and critiquing my work, and by coming back to my blog for new reading material! Oh, and telling your friends about ASK JENNY would also be greatly appreciated :).

No comments:

Post a Comment